IMAGE-1 IMAGE-2 IMAGE-3 IMAGE-4 IMAGE-5

Monday 19 September 2011

Dating: play for

No wonder .... when it comes to dating, you select potential partners, the better you or one that you feel. "Below" you ....

Of course The reason why I even have a list of, but I think about this ... But it stems from the love of the people watching. I really love watching people in public places Actions that will be ...

I am always amazed (always) By the people and selected partners. Sure ... we all get "they are my soul mate," or "not about what is on the outside that counts, but let's be real here: ...." .... when it comes to chemical counts ....

Different people find attractive to many, and I made friends and acquaintances King (owner. Thank you), which is the reason that I am on the day it seems not working ...

Pseudo-hypothetical situation:

You just started dating someone that seems to be going well .... you both will enjoy the company of others (and why not? You're very smart funny beautiful for you and future with you and you put up the right of rough proxy ...) Things seem to be moving forward ... until you find yourself crashing into (what I like to call ...), this can be a phase-out? .... you're mentioned afore-through things, and more .... deep in the proverbial knife push .... you find they're dating anyone. Some broad (explicit) Lack in the quality of you most of all ....

Well .... now that a swift kick to hit ....

So (of course, because this happened to me), Have a question: why do people "on down"

Do we sub-conscience select people "below" we because we feel we have the opportunity to put us on the base. We cannot deal with nice dating More confident because we fear they are from us?

I honestly can't say I'm on a certain "type" of man because (God knows) I have all those days .... (with obviously no success), But I know that .... I will always be someone better than me today. I am trying to date and/or meet people who make me want to become better people. Strive to do great things in my life. If I know that they are first sucked, I certainly would not waste my precious time (and amazing quality) in people who do not deserve. In addition, I cannot imagine I will pay for someone just to be in a relationship.

Payment maybe they did it is not money, maybe someone who really "to" doesn't work at all maybe they have found the elusive "soul mate"

But for me that's hit .... I'd like to think that they paid them with those people walk all over. Who they feel will not leave them or have fatal cases (SERIOUS)-beer goggles.

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Digg
Facebook
Reddit
Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...